- devising and implementing policy instruments on workers' health;
- protecting and promoting health at the workplace;
- improving the performance of and access to occupational health services;
- providing and communicating evidence for action and practice; and
- incorporating workers' health into other policies.
1 billion workers
66顺彩票appNearly one in three – live below the poverty line of US$2
66顺彩票apphave programmes to address occupational diseases.Find out more
It costs 18-60 PPP$
66顺彩票appfor essential interventions and health services to prevent occupational and work-related diseases.